Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yep...I'm still here!

Holy Moly it's been a while! So I guess that calls for some updates right?

Where to begin?

Hmmm....I am offically a Massage Therapist now! I am currently working at LeBijou, which is a really nice salon/day spa. I'm not bringing in the money I'd like quite yet but in due time my clientel will pick up. I can honestly say I LOVE my job. It's pretty great!!!
Even more exciting news (for me anyways) I will finally own my very first DSLR camera! YAY! I soo needed a hobby...and I really like taking pictures..sooo....I will be purchasing one within a week or two. I'm pretty sure I am going with the Nikon D3000. Enough about me...
On to the next one....
Jacob has been busy with work lately, which is no suprise. We love him for all his hard work though. He is still working on his music...he just sent off a CD to New York to be put on a compilation CD. So he just waiting to hear back on that...
Moving along to Jaya...she has been doing great. She really is just an all around great kid. She is doing awesome in first grade. She has brung home nothing but fridge worthy report cards. We are looking into putting her into a sport this summer. That should be exciting! She is also loosing teeth left & right! Poor girl is looking like a jack o lantern these days.
& then there is Jasmyn...she is still a handful. We just registered her for Pre-K about a month ago. She is super pumped for school. She talks about it everyday...that & Disneyworld.(which we are planning a vacay to very soon)We are thinking of putting her in sports this summer as well. We have to keep that girl busy!
Well that is all that has been going on around here lately. Exciting I know...lol Oh well till next time....

No comments: