Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dr.'s & Happy meals

Today the girls had a Dr's appointment due to some sore throats & fevers. They were both put on antibiotics for the next 5 days. Jaya's throat was described as "a yucky infection" & Jasmyn's wasn't as yucky but still needed to be treated. Other than that they are doing fine. Jaya weighed in at 49 pounds & Jasmyn came in at 29 pounds. The best part of all was NO SHOTS which equaled NO TEARS. That is always described as a good visit.

After the Dr's we stopped at Mickey Dee's. I knew the girls were starving & mom was paying so... ya can't beat that. They had a blast on the slides & all the tunnels & the steps...kinda sounds like a work out. Jasmyn was fearless & full of determination when it came to the all the climbing. I thought for sure I was gunna have to climb my big butt up there & save her, but she did great. Jaya was an old pro when it came to those steps & slides. She was always a few steps behind Jasmyn keeping a close eye on her, have I mentioned how awesome of a big sister she is?

Check out Jasmyn coming down the slide.




Jaya taking a break from climbing for a picture & a quick bite.




Once we got home I started cleaning up & the kids were playing. I had found some of Jaya's old pretend foods & babydoll high chair & showed it to Jasmyn. It kept her quiet while I got some housework done. Maybe a little too quiet....this is what I found.....





Yep she passed out at the table while feeding her baby. Man, do I remember those days of feeding a baby & wanting to fall asleep...haha!


& I had to throw in this picture from Monday night. Jacob sat in front of the TV to play his PS3 & the girls each grabbed a chair & sat on each a side of him. Too cute. They have to be just like him.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the title of your blog - it's so cute! Hope the girls feel better soon. Have a great 4th!

Kersten said...

Your girls are just so darn pretty, Jayme! Love all your photos!